Monday, November 27, 2006

Maybe I slept too much this weekend and used up all my sleeping hours because I can not sleep at all right now and as a result you get to be subjected to all my rambling thoughts....

My first thought which I am posting here just to get a reaction is that I live with a latent pyromaniac. Hehehe maybe I should call you sparky....

My second thought this early morning is that I need to find a way to stop avoiding confrontation with certain people. I do this because I think it would just be easier when things slide but then they get to some point where they have the potential to blow up in front of me. It really sucks. The truth is I hate hurting peoples feeling and want to make people feel better but in the process of making other people feel better and listening to their problems and such I get sucked in and feel worse myself. I have no idea how this happens but then I don't know what to do with all these annoying yucky feelings I get and sometimes they overflow and I get grouchy at people in general which totally defeats the purpose of me trying to make other people feel better in the first place. The person who was able to follow that flow of Elishelvish logic should probably get a prize because I am not sure I can read that through myself.

My third and not so pressing issue is that the new u218 cd has come out and I see absolutely no point in getting it, except maybe the video version because I already have all the songs except for ONE. The thing is if you want to download it from itunes or something they made that one song ALBUM ONLY so you can not get it on it's own which means people have to get the album or wait for it to come out as a single. I have a feeling that they wont let you get it as a single....annoying music people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That darn Esther. She's gonna burn the place down one day.

Anonymous said...

I dig the flow, Shev-baby. You want to be nice to people, but sometimes to be nice, you have to be mean. It's just how it is. While being nice is very good of you, there are times when it will only make things worse being nice, which means you have to continue juggling up the nice balls (that sounds WAY dirty), but when you know it's making more harm than good you have to let them drop or else lose your sanity. There are only so many balls one person can juggle at a time. Besides, you forge a stronger connection with someone when you can tell them the truth. It means you're still friends and stuff. I'd try to get it out while you can. I'm also the type to bottle things up and then I get really grouchy so I overcompensate by trying to be extra happy and what I end up with is a confusing mess of feigned bi-polarism that does no one any good. Don't be like bi-polar marti! But speaking of which, I really need to get to work on the anti-Sheva. I don't know if it'll have the same spontaneous pizazz of the original, but I'll do my best.