Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Happy Chanukah to all If this bloggy ends up a little funny its because my computer is acting a little bit weird when I go online. Not so happy.
Anyways, sorry I have been so quiet lately, not much has been going on. I have been busy at work. It was the last day before vacation today YAY vacation so the kids were BONKERS!Not anything shocking there.
One of my students won a contest so I am going with them to Washington for a few days in January to tour with some other contest winners from alabama and utah and the likes so that should be interesting.
Right now I am watching the movie L'Auberge Espagnole I remember I watched it before and it was interesting. I still like it but I can't figure outwhy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You watched L'Auberge without me? I am shocked! Shocked!