Sunday, December 10, 2006

So first of all I dont know if I should thank or curse the Joyous Martini for getting me addicted to all these online quizzums they are so much fun you get sucked in. I also have to give her some tribute because I was teaching invertebrates this week and will doing the squid next week. I don't think I would have enjoyed Dr.DS's Invertebrate Zoology as much as I did without her and I certainly wouldn't have had a giant squid song to teach them (we had a mealworm song last week!) So thanks my martini!
Anyways, laid low tonight, a good friend brought over some soup and stuff and endured some girly and not so girly tv and was a pretty good sport about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Giant Squids! Niiiiiice. I do hope you got all of the songs I sent you, which I think you did b/c I think Giant Squids was among them, but it was all a blur so I wasn't too sure. Hm.... Anyways, it was my pleasure on both counts.

Invertibrate Zoology would have just been a class without you, but with you and that crazy bundle of whacky, Aviva, it was truly an uplifting and transformative experience. I think I had more fun in that class than any other bio I've ever had. Good times, good times. *HUGS*

I"m glad to hear you're feeling a bit peppier this week. We should totally hang out.