Tuesday, December 05, 2006


So I just took two different Muppet personality tests and on one test I ended up a Gonzo and the other test I ended up a Fozzie so what is this telling me? That I am a weird insecure muppet with an identity crisis? I tell bad jokes?
Here is one: Muppet Test
Here is another: Muppet Test

Yesterday I went to the gym and met with my trainer and ended up walking afterwards to Macy's and back (6 miles). It was cute that there was a Hassid outside Macy's with his three little daughters taking pictures in front of the holiday windows. Have I mentioned yet that I live the smell of the Christmas trees and have to inhale deeply every time I pass people selling them.

I ditched working out today for a meeting and dinner with friends. We went to a place on the East side close to work called Cafe U. It is a dairy place and I would totally recommend it to people because it was really good and the food was really pretty.

We worked with mealworms today in lab which involved a lot of squealing and shreiking on the part of the kids except one girl who was pretending to eat them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All right. I just took both your Muppet tests. And I am....Gonzo!....and Fozzie. Interesting. Because I really don't think we have the same personality at all. Methinks these tests are not so accurate.

Anonymous said...

Got the same results. See myself as more Waldorf, or Statler.