Wednesday, January 10, 2007

So for some reason I cannot seem to shake this cough. The doctor told me it is how my body is reacting to the changing weather. It's a little annoying when you have to cough or drink water every two seconds when you are trying to teach.
Did everyone see the first snow of the season earlier today? It was only a little bit but all my students got very excited.
While I was teaching I asked the kids what parisitism was. One of the students responded, " that parisitism is to visit all the sites in paris" I thought it was hilarious.

Anyways, for those who don't know. I lost my phone over new year's weekend and I don't have everyones numbers anymore. I have the same number as my old one, so you can still contact me. But I know some of you (cat) have been wondering where I have been. I actually will be going to Washington DC for a few days next week, but will have my phone on me. I am not sure yet if I will be bringing my computer so I do not know if I will be able to check email.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, update-o-rama!

Are you taking your vitamin C, deary? You should do that. uh huh uh huh yup.

When in Washington, make sure to get groovy pictures of stuff with people. That was my mistake last time... to much stuff, not enough people. I did, however, get a nice shot of Newt Gingrish's car (he drove a metallic mint green gremlin or some such vehicle) and hilarity ensued.

Also, don't fall into the reflecting pool. it may look tempting, but then they'll have to take you away for your shots.