Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I don't think my ceiling was really fixed, I think they just painted over everything to make it look fixed because there are still bumps and dents up there where the ceiling swelled or plaster fell down. It kind of sucks that way.

I don't know why I am so tired but I am and tiredness makes me more cranky than I mean to be so if I was cranky or mean to you please forgive me. Hopefully all will be good by this weekend when we will celebrate Purim and spend time with friends and hopefully not have to think about other stuff...

I don't know why I assigned a paper because then I will just have to read them all, but it is due tomorrow and kids are emailing me like mad. Think of leaving things to last minute. I understand though because I do the same thing.

No comments: