Tuesday, November 06, 2007

This is for those of you who have been bugging me to update my blog. I really don't have anything interesting going on. Last night I got back from work, ate some dinner, and ended up walking about 9 miles. I do have a tendency to take pictures at random moments though. For example I walk through Central Park every morning to go to school. My rationalization is that since I save $4 every day in bus fare by walking, that I can spend $4 on Starbucks (yes, my Starbucks ban is over, I have caved once again). So I have been taking pictures of Belvedare Castle in different seasons and different times of day. This is my picture from this morning. It was actually pouring this morning, but I had an umbrella, hat, coat, scarf, boots and I despise stuffing like a sardine onto the crosstown bus on rainy days when people allow their umbrellas to drip down your leg.

No comments: