Tuesday, October 24, 2006



I just came back from the gym from my first session with my new training and I think I am going to keel over and die. I can very tired-hurty and numb right now. Not a pleasent feeling at all. I feel like I can not lift my arms. But this has been the 6th time at the gym since I joined this one on monday, so that has to count for something right.



I think I was mean to my kids today. I told them that if they don't stop talking then they will give me a headache and if they give me a headache I won't be able to do my work and grade their quizes and if I don't grade them, they will not get them back is that mean?



Oh I have another rodent question. When I was meandering home from the gym I saw a sign on a building that read "rodent station here" with an arrow pointing down. What the heck does that mean?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rodent station = warfarin deposit