Sunday, October 22, 2006



This was a really busy weekend. I went to brooklyn for shabbat where I think I lost some brain cells because I lacked any conversation that was actually interesting or intelligent. That may be a little bit harsh. I just think it is because I felt boldly out of place. I was at a party saturday night in the city, then out with friends. Went to BB&B this morning which went pretty smoothly considered that that store is out to get me. Got shot at with a registry gun though....my friends bridal registry was 20 pages long! Craziness. Went to a bridal shower...how fun are those???? NOT! If I am not sappingly happy, no one else has the right to be! JOKE Went shopping with the pet and convinced her to buy color and convinced myself that I really needed a chocolate brown purse. Here is where YH calls me a spoiled American. :) There was a great art deco secretary desk with its bakelite handles still intact, but I already have a desk and I have no room for more furniture, no matter how cool and me it is :( It was cool, I wonder if it will still be there next week. I love flea markets. Then I went to the gym and it was really good. So yay me, I have been to the gym 5 times since I joined on Monday. I think that is pretty good. I hope to make it 6 times a week. I know I will not have time already on thursday because I am going to a wedding but we will see what I can fit in. Maybe Saturday night? Oh and I have to add a picture of NJ just because she is NJ :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And, proving my point...this is not the finest photo of me ever taken, but it's not terrible. What is it about me and Y that we bring out the Ugly in each other? :( So sad.