Thursday, October 19, 2006

I have to say from coming back from the gym that I feel like I was on hiatus and I hate you kivs (and love you at the same time) for reminding me what an addiction running is and what a good feeling it give you afterwards because tonight I just wanted to run again like I was last october, but alas, I can't I have to work for it again. So yeah, wish me luck friends, because I am back at it. :)

One of my former students just sent me this and it's really cute:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QxYSyJxfAck

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I feel your pain. 'Member when I used to be addicted to the gym? Those were some good times...before I got all fat. OH well :)

Eli7tw said...

liar, liar sweatpants on fire, you are still addicted to the gym just addicted to Y more aaaaaaaaaaand you are not fat, but you are special :) MWAH such a cute Wombat

kivster said...

/me no think NJ fat at all - /me thinks she looks great. /me worried that Y is going to kick me butt.

Anonymous said...

Awww, thank you shelvish and kivster! NJ love you both! Y no kick Kivster's butt. Y no read blog. HAHAHA :D