Tuesday, October 17, 2006


So internet was down last night which caused a bit o havoc because I ran around looking for some place that I could download. So went to starbucks, Barnes and Noble, Kinkos, and finally ended up at my cousins where the download took forever. It was all very annoying (Happy Y?)
So I ended up going to bed like 3:30 in the morning only to wake up early on my "late day" because I was assigned another teacher's class. When I got to school one of the secretaries told me "Oh yeah, your coverage was cancelled" and I kinda yelled at her for not calling me before I came to school because I was about an hour early for my class. Once again annoying....

My day was pretty good, we did some great labs, taught an art class.
For lab we were using Protists which are live single-celled organisms which I had to order specifically for today so they would not die. So I told the security guard R to look out for a package for me. He keeps on making fun of me for A. the fire alarm incident and B. He once was checking bags and I came in with a bag of crickets to feed a gecko we had. So I said, no, I ordered a crate of monkeys to keep you company in the lobby. So R said, that is ok, because I have kippot for all of them :) It was cute. Then I went to the office to recount the story to C because its fun and she if not more is as crazy and caffienated as I am and also see humor in otherwise mundane situations. C's replay was that the monkeys where specially packed as to let them breathe but get maximum monkeys in the crate because of course "You want a lot of monkeys for your money" I found that line completely hysterical. Hence the picture.

4 comments:

kivster said...

monkey see monkey do. i hope the monkeys ate all the crickets before the geckos could - though that would make me very sad because then who would make all those cute commercials dacing and in those little cars. but wait - this is about protists not monkeys! but did the protists eat the monkeys? what happened to the monkeys? why did they just disappear like that? did the guard eat them after giving them kippot? i don't get it - i am so confuzzled (a cross between befuddled and confused). wait...i get it now - there's a conspiracy against the jewish monkeys - they figured our secret out! the elders of zion are really just a bunch of monkeys - now without monkeys we can't rule the banking system - waht are we doing to do? i guess we are going to have to start again, i really hope that cute gecko is jewish - he's got a silly accent but that doesn't mean he can't be jewish - we will take over the world one car insurance policy at a time.

Eli7tw said...

It's time to go to shluffy now kivs :)

x said...

omgosh!!! sick timess!!! I remember when you almost burned down the building and the fire department came and ran into the building and you made us miss like 2 classes. Nice job, that's why we love you.

Good memoriess....

Eli7tw said...

The building did not almost burn down, it was a small flame, fluke accident.