Tuesday, November 07, 2006

So funny story....I was sitting in the copy room talking to friends of mine and there is a sign that says "Plse do not touch, thank you" that is often taped to the machine when big volumes are being run off. So I left the copy machine and my friend M pointed out the that sign got taped to my butt. So I took it off and of course stuck it on my chest and walked away :)
Now I just made up a post it of it to crack people up. Ironically I feel like wearing it some times because some kids have no concept of personal space.

I think my room was attacked by a herd? of drunken monkies. Ahhh, I do have a drunken monkey story but if anyone wants to hear that one, you have to ask me in person. That and how I figured out how the fire alarms in my lab are so sensitive :)

2 comments:

x said...

hm...remember the time when Mrs. Weismen bruned the school down? Could this be what she is reffering to?

kivster said...

hmm....why are we friends? oh right! b/c you're crazy