Monday, November 06, 2006

The wedding yesterday was really really nice, I had a great time and I am glad I went. It really wasn't the usual run in the mill Jewish wedding. There was also two u2 references, they danced their first dance to "All I want is you" it was cute. Anyways, I didn't win the trip to Honolulu so y'all are stuck with me some more. :) The ride there was great due to the person who gave me a ride (yay P) and it was funny because some guy there asked me if it was the first Jewish wedding I have been to and I got to hang out with the monsters (I miss my monsters).
What was cute was the couple had people or wrote blurbs about everone at the wedding and put it into a booklet So this is what they wrote about me: E and R met on the UWS of NYC. While she spends her day shaping the young minds of children, E also loves baking, reading and scaring others. In addition she considers herself a fellow monster (ask her and S). When looking to have fun, E can always be asked to join in.

I had a training session tonight at the gym so needless to say I am a bit tired. I am trying to plan when I am going to get to the gym this week :) While I was making dinner tonight I couldn't stop remembering for some reason when NJ's cauliflower burst out into flames in the microwave. It was just funniness.
I am also trying to figure out the Annual Thanksgiving Balloon Party....
Until next time my flowers....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sure, make fun of the retarded girl who can't microwave. :(

Eli7tw said...

I only pick on people I love, the more I pick on you, the more I love you, which means I love you lots. You good Wombat.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww....okay then.

(Psst: Y can tell you, you just gotta stay something nice after making me sad or angry and I get happy again. He takes full advantage too! Hehe.)