Monday, December 25, 2006

Today was in fact an interesting day. I went this morning to get my hair done which I knew would take half the day but this time things did not go exactly as planned. My initial reaction was that I looked like a skunk because there is a big ole blonde streak in front but in fact my hair is now three different colors. It is dark brown, reddish brown, and blonde all mixed in. You have to see it to know what I am talking about. But the cut all in all is rather good.

What else happened...a good friend of mine totally made my day because he actually took me up on the offer and bought the pet a xmas tree, her reaction was priceless. hehehe

For those of you who care the Heedoosh thing downtown was good and you should all come next time. ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Piiiiiictuuuuures!!!!!!!