Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Got up late this morning because I was up late last night and I realize when I have to go back to work my sleeping pattern is going to be all messed up because I have been keeping such late hours...like now, I dont know why I am up, it is as though I am in hyperdrive its really really weird.
I didn't do much today (boring vacation I am) got up, did some apartment stuff muddled around, brought the pet lunch, visited a friend, went to the gym... I must be really motivated because I went to the east side today because only three NYSC were open today because of xmas sooo.. luckily the one I went to isnt far, it was 76th and 1st. I looked like a bit of a freak because I cant really put my hair up because of the new cut so I need to wear it in like these 5 year old pigtails. But I am glad I went because then I went out to dinner with the girls and people who think that girls cannot eat is sorely mistaken but it was great and we had a good time. We ended up making it over to Jake's on Amsdm and I did my usually doodling on everything I see there so if you go there and there is a postit with my signature tree on the wall....

No comments: