Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I have to say I don't know why I continue to be friends with people who just make me feel stupid. It happened twice this weekend really with two different people. I do not think I am really the type to completely let people walk all over me, I mean clearly I voice my opinions but right now I kind of feel like that. I try to be nice to people and help them out. I try to be a good friend. I try to be loyal and I consider myself a loyal friend but there are some times when it just gets to me and I wonder why can't I be one of those people who doesn't let anything get to them.

Honestly, I am getting sick of being nice. I am getting sick of being labeled the good one and the responsible one when we go out. What good does it do me when people discuss that I am "good people" As far as I remember the good people always finish last.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People suck.

SusQHB said...

Labels suck. I was always the "designated driver". Good thing I shook that label off. What a relief.