Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My plot to sleep late is not working! I have gotten up before 10 every day of my vacation. What is up with that? This morning the pet called me at 7am thinking with the time change that it was 7PM and then felt bad and hung up on me even though I answered the phone and wanted to talk to her. Silly Pet. I wonder what is going to happen when she moves to London because we are both really bad at this time change thing and I really missed not being able to talk to her this weekend!
I just linked my friend Suzanne's Blog to mine. She is awesome and hilarious. She put on some comedy she did so you should check it out!

2 comments:

SusQHB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SusQHB said...

She is pretty damn cool. I concur. Susanne I mean, not Silly Pet, shes just average cool.