Monday, May 14, 2007

Your results:
You are The Joker


































The Joker
69%
Mr. Freeze
60%
Riddler
60%
Magneto
57%
Venom
56%
Green Goblin
50%
Mystique
50%
Two-Face
50%
Poison Ivy
49%
Dark Phoenix
48%
Juggernaut
46%
Apocalypse
45%
Catwoman
34%
Kingpin
30%
Dr. Doom
27%
Lex Luthor
24%
The Clown Prince of Crime. You are a brilliant mastermind but are criminally insane. You love to joke around while accomplishing the task at hand.


Click here to take the "Which Super Villain are you?" quiz...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you're the joker, and i'm the joker ... there's something seriously off balance with the universe

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see mine always work out the same way ;-) I likes me some Mystique.
the thingy won't let me post my answer in the comments. Boooo. It's on my LJ somewhere...