Sunday, October 29, 2006

So I just wrote this whole blog entry that got erased by the evil computer and I really don't feel like at the moment redoing all those thoughts at this moment, so you are going to have to bear with me.

So I missed going to the gym on both Thursday and Friday. Thursday because I was at work early and because I had wedding, etc at night. Friday because I was out of my mind tired (I apologize to all who where there friday night, but Y doesn't read this anyways, and everyone else is used to me.) So I went last night for a little over an hour (I hate that the trainers know my name already) and will go today to make up the time I missed. Hopefully I will get to do as much laundry as I can also today.

I want to send a cheer for my friends Cristina and Kivs who are freezing their butts off to do the Poland Spring race today. How did I end up with so many running friends?

2 comments:

kivster said...

thanks for the shout-out! the race was great. you should consider the 4 miler - bangitout race in 3 weeks.

Eli7tw said...

I can go 4 miles but let people I know see how sllllooow I go...no thanks..I think I have PTC that day anywho.