Thursday, November 02, 2006

Something really annoying today. I went to the gym for a training session (apparently all my strengh is mostly in my legs..haha) and my trainer told me that my gym is closing in the middle of November until February for renovation and they just let them know today. She asked what other club I would want to train with her, which was nice but it really really really sucks! I joined the gym a little less than 3 weeks ago and I liked this place because it was quiet and people don't really bother you there so you can go on the elliptical and stuff for however time you want. But now I can't go there, so they said that all membership is upgraded so you can go whereever you want, but I had the upgraded membership so I get nothing except pay about $20 more for an upgrade everyone else is getting anyway. I also now have to find a new gym branch that is close that I like....bummer. I am soooo complaining to corporate. It will do nothing but probably make me feel a smidgeon better.

2 comments:

kivster said...

you show them who's boss. they are jerks - trying to keep the man (or in this case woman) down!

stick it to the man!

Anonymous said...

BASTARDS!