Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Another tiring day at work involving some hysterical and some loony teenagers. Apparently some have a game where you draw a target on the whiteboard and toss the whiteboard markers at it recording the points. It totally destroys the markers. Smart but annoying because none of my markers now work.

Tonight I did more upper body stuff with my trainer and then since I had all this extra caffienated energy I went on a walk and ended up going to 42nd street and back. So I might hurt a little but tomorrow. We shall see. It really was a nice night for a walk. I like when there is a soft rain like that. Its nice to just keep on going listening to music and such. Very relaxing.

This weekend I really need to clean the apartment and figure out what we are getting for the party....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes please. Let's. :D