Monday, November 13, 2006

Right now I am on the running on fumes phase, I actually just took a 3 hour or so nap. There was alot going on this weekend, most of it really amusing, and most of it really fun. I had marathon Parent-Teacher Conferences all day today and felt like the energizer bunny thanks to my venti triple shot this morning :) Then I went to dinner with a friendly from work and had some fun and then came home and crashed. Funny how now I woke up and am ready to go to sleep again. This is probably why I have such a weird sleeping pattern, because I try to cram all I can do in a 48 hour period of time and just keep going from there..... So far it is all for good things. The parents didn't give me any issues, they all know what I do in class and it seems their children are amused and learning at the same time. So it seems all good for now. I did make at least two friend crack up hysterically this weekend :) so those are really good odds. It is going to be quiet this week with Es going away and NJ on her own schedule so people come visit me :) Do you really want to leave me in my apartment alone, thinking up all sorts of fun plots and plans ?(not to be confused with pots and pans, and no, pet, I am not making you more brownies right now) I think not.....People seem to think I am out to conjure up all sorts of mischevious trouble lately..I can not fathom why :)

No comments: