Monday, November 13, 2006

So jumping back into this whole dating universe is not so much fun for me right now. It has been an interesting week in that regard. I feel the need to share this because I know I am not the only one who feels the same way. I have noticed that two categories of guys come my way the sweet, smart, nerdy types who are great but they are missing that spark of something that makes them unique and crazy (but in a good way) or guys who are just for lack of other words...strange as all hell. I am looking for somewhere in between. I am not finding somewhere in between. It's annoying me at the moment so please forgive me my rant. Some guys are really nice, they just don't go outside their realm. It is a hard thing to explain. I like people who realize that there is alot out there to learn from and experience and I am so used to people just staying in their own bubbles or shells because that is comfortable to them. I like people who try to experience and explore something different. I don't mean all the time. I am a perfectly happy homebody most of the time. I just like the options to be open. I like people with diverse friends because those people really appreciate other people and see others for their uniqueness and not just for whatever group or category that they fit into. I am having issues with this. I really hope that this is making sense to someone else than me! Rant over for now...thank you for listening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just be you, daaaahhhhhling! You are wonderful and I love you and don't ever change. *MWAH!*