Thursday, October 12, 2006


Apparently when I am tired I get a little loopy and I am soooo tired right now, I might get downright normal.

So the quotes of the day today:

Girl saying to me, " Ms.W I can't sit next to him he has rabies, he is going to bite me." Boy turns around and snarls at Girl.

"So Amoebas are like Pokemon that they change shape?"

BTW side point - some people have absolutely no sense of personal space AT ALL. Especially children, do you know how many times I am HUGGED a day? Does anyone have any idea? By childre, by adults, etc.

So you know how people say there is a difference between big city people and other people. Well I think there is also a difference between city dogs and their owners than suburban dogs and their owner. If you have ever walked in central park in the morning you know EXACTLY what I am talking about. These people in the park just let their dogs run all over the place regardless that there are other people there and that it is a public park. They run over you, they cut you off, they lick you, they drool on you, they try to chew your skirt or your bag... all while their owners are either talking to each other or smiling goofily like an indulgent pampering parent.
Which brings me onto another thing, I had a neighbor who had a little doggie who always tried to get into our apartment and she once sent me an invitation for a huge elaborate birthday party for it..
The other thing is the owners who let their dogs pee wherever they feel like like all over the sidewalk. Like in front of stores on the flowers that are being sold in front of there with no regard to other people or others people's property.
The funny thing is I like animals alot, it is just the nerve of their owners that annoys me so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the mouse from Sesame St.? I have always liked them (we call it Rechov Sumsum).

Eli7tw said...

Rizzo the Rat from the Muppets :)

Anonymous said...

I will always have a warm spot in my heart for the Muppets.