Friday, October 13, 2006

They turned the heat on in our apartment today. (So it is beyond hot in my room) The thing about living in a hundred year old building is when they turn on the heat the pipes make the most horrific banging and clanking noises that you feel like someone if breaking in or the walls are going to come down.
In my old dorm room in college it was so bad that paint chips and dust would fall from my ceiling every time they put the heat on.

I hear the main point of this blog seems to be to entertain NJ and keep me from going bored. I am glad I can be of some service to someone out there.

The apple muffins are sticking to the pan I guess some people will just get muffin tops. Oh well :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...I hear the main point of this blog seems to be to entertain NJ..."

Damn right.

The top is the best part of any muffin anyway. Good job!

Anonymous said...

The top *is* the best part. There's no arguing over that. But now the words "muffin tops" forever damaged by the image of teenage girls overflowing their too-tight jeans. Anyway. They sound tasty and I want one. The end.

kivster said...

yay! muffin tops - i want to live at the shev's/NJ's/Es's apt for the next 2 days. I don't want to socialize, I hate people. I am asocial (not to be confused with antisocial). Y'all know that. Damn ankle - otherwise I might come over tonight.

kivster said...

ooh - forgot to comment - yay noise! now i won't have to listen to you guys talk..woohoo!

Eli7tw said...

Wow, Kivs, don't hold back your REAL feelings about us! :)We love you too.

kivster said...

i have to say the muffin tops were amazing!

thanks so much for having me.