Wednesday, October 11, 2006

So this is an email conversation I just had with someone:
A: I'll keep you posted but for now I need to find a friday night meal I'm having a hard time pinning that one down
E:Us too I am wondering why...I think we might eat amongst ourselves, not sure yet
A:I think the reason why Friday night is so hard is because many ppl aren't really arranging meals for Simchas night and day, and Shabbos day is easier because you can relax after the long week and then hang out for the day > till Hakafos. If you are making Friday night meal, even among yourselves, and would like to be "graced" then please let me know. LOL.
E:Did you just invite yourself over?
A:Is that what I did? I couldn't tell...LOL.
All kidding aside, if you are making a Friday night meal, then I invited
myself over. If not, then we never had this conversation.
What conversation?
LOL.
E:your audacity might have to make it into the blog I just started
A:I give you full rights to add it to your Blog. No copyright necessary. None. At all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. This "A" person is really great.
Wow.
Double wow.
I'm Done.

AT

Anonymous said...

Wow. This "A" person is really great.
Wow.
Double wow.
I'm Done.

AT

Anonymous said...

I am so amazed that I have managed to post my thoughts and comments not once, but twice.
Now I am really done.
For sure.
Really.

AT

Eli7tw said...

Thanks A I am glad you entertain yourself.