Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I was trying to show a video from online about Fungi when news kept popping up about the plane crash and my kids started freaking out, and one burst into tears..... that was some of my fun for today. But I got to order slime mold.....

Anyways, in response to Kiv's comment about the dead terrapin, my room is currently a twerp, sorry terp free zone, (and NO MORE ELMO whoo hoo) I think my psycho killer bunny rabbit puppet ate the last one or maybe that was ES's "missing sheep".

Apparently my roommates do not share my odd humor of hiding squeaky rat-like toys around the apartment. It is usually between me and ES but NJ threatened to kill me because ES hid it last time under the couch pillow and NJ sat on it and got freaked out and FALSELY ACCUSED ME of hiding it there. I never hide it in a public place, only among ES's stuff. NJ beware who knows where the next Rodent Rights Rally might be.

I also must mention that I am still in a slight snit that I am missing the Fray concert on 10/25 because of a wedding I don't really want to go to. I have had the tickets since July. I guess it would be worse if it was a U2 concert.

Oh another snit. I bought low fat cheese last night which is supposed to be cheese slices and then when I opened it I tried to take out a slice and it crumbled into a powderlike consistency. EW.

2 comments:

Eli7tw said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eli7tw said...

I am not scary and this is not sugar, this is all me lady.

you wanted an extra pencil topper, apparently Jesus was lonely.

and I luff you too and remind me I owe you a hit and run hug.