Tuesday, October 10, 2006

So there was a point to my bed bath and beyond trip yesterday but I got sidetracked.

Our showerhead has been leaking for some time, more like sputtering all over the place and I figured since the bathroom was clean I should get another one, so I did ....do you have any idea how much showerheads cost these days?
So I went to install it and turned on the water and it was like a waterfall in the shower, well maybe not so much waterfall but something like when you shake up a bottle of soda and then open it and of course I got all wet. That was the same point where my roommate came in and was wondering why I was soaking wet and proceeded to try to work the showerheads and once again waterworks.
So my question is, how exactly do we explain to the super what the problem is exactly? Our shower spits at us when we try to fix it? I have no idea.

2 comments:

kivster said...

Heh! Heh! you said spit! You should have gotten the one with the 600 spigots on it - that's the one I want - just can't justify spending 60 bucks on a showerhead.

Viva la revolution!

Anonymous said...

Very eeenteresting. Perhaps you could just ask the super to change it? I don't think it requires turning the water off, but it might. We had the guys do it after we had our crazy flood b/c they were here anyway. They did a crap job though, and there are little drips everywhere. I imagine the super would have been better. Just flat out ask him. We obtained a good shower head for 35 and I had a coupon, so yey. It was the last in the store, and I can see why.